Thursday 11 December 2014

Dreadlocks and working in the corporate sector - Professional Dreads

What can you do with your dreads to make them look more Professional

I know personally that prior to starting my dreads, the first question I had was what will people think.  I was concerned about work and what they would say.  The great thing about dreadlocks is that you can actually make them look more professional then natural hair and sometimes much neater.  Today I am just going to go through a few ideas on how you can wear your dreads for work.




If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!

Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Hippie Chick Trainer
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
Success Education Entrepreneur



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook
Join me on Instagram "Click Here"
Check out more Videos "Click Here"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP