Saturday 27 December 2014

Dreadlock Journey 1 Month in - Crazy Knotting, Locking and having fun with Leisa "Hippie Chick Trainer"

Hey there, you are here with Leisa the Hippie Chick Trainer from Down under! :) G'day!

The month has flown by.... I am having so much fun with my hair.... to this day I have had no horrible hair days, I do hear of people going through the I "hate my dreadlocks" days, I am yet to experience that. Please be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions and I will be sure to get back to you.
  1 Month into my Dreadlock Journey





Photos throughout the first month below:


If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!

Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Hippie Chick Trainer
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
Success Education Entrepreneur



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook
Join me on Instagram "Click Here"
Check out more Videos "Click Here"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP