Friday 5 December 2014

Baby Dreadlocks and Bling - Dressing your Locks, DreadBeads, Dread Jewellery

Dreadlock bling and fun
 
So..... Who loves dressing their locks with Beads, Cuffs and Bling..... There are many things you can put into your Dreads. The only thing I would suggest for the first couple of weeks is taking it easy on your baby dreads.
 
It takes time for your Dreads to Lock, keeping beads and different things in your hair during the early stages can affect the locking process.... If you do put beads in early as I did, be sure to rotate and move every couple of days.  I started to use cuffs to begin with as shown below, then beads 2 weeks in and was sure to change them around every 2 to 4 days, to give me Dreads a break....
 
As your Dreads mature, you can leave them in and not have to worry about moving or changing, of course unless you wanted to.  Enjoy your dreads and have fun with them.
 
Namaste




If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!
Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Hippie Chick Trainer
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
Success Education Entrepreneur



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP