Monday 8 December 2014

Dreadlock Sectioning / parting for Man made Dreads - Rip and Twist method

Boo!

Why Hello to all of your Dreadheads out there or soon to be dreadheads...... The dread lifestyle is one awesome experience, it does take patience, but I am just loving every moment of my journey. So at this stage I am nearly a week into my Dreadlocking experience.....So EXCITED :) CAN YOU TELL! A little tired in the short clip I am just about to show you, but none the less, still very excited.... 

What I have noticed early enough to rectify is that my parting /sectioning was not so good, I had a couple of Dreads that were really loose that needed to be re-done, not only that, the parting /sectioning was quite thick which needed to be divided and separated into 2 dreads instead of one.... the reason I new this was because my hair was pulling and was not feeling right. You will see what I mean in the clip ahead.... If you are doing dreads yourself and not going natural, I would suggest you be very careful with your sectioning and parting. I didn't pay a great deal of attention to this and later down the track had to take a couple more dreads out to separate.




If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!
Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Hippie Chick Trainer
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
Success Education Entrepreneur



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP