Sunday 14 December 2014

Dreadlovers - Maintenance and sectioning - Crazy locks

Hello Dreadlovers....
Hi guys the biggest question I hear as time goes on is, how do you maintain dreadlocks??? Well I must admit when I first started my dreads, it was taking me up to 3 hours after every wash to maintain my dreads..... Please firstly just be aware that every person's journey is different, hence maintenance could be different, view other videos and take on what works for you. (there is no right or wrong) What I wanted when I started was perfect dreads, I soon realised that dreadlocks have a mind of their own.  As time goes on, I decided to go with the more natural approach to caring for my dreads instead of focusing on perfect.... Follow my journey and get some ideas as to what may work for you.  I do apologise for the quality of these two video's as time goes on, the videos improve... Cheers






If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!

Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Hippie Chick Trainer
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
Success Education Entrepreneur



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook
Join me on Instagram "Click Here"
Check out more Videos "Click Here"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP