Saturday 8 March 2014

Welcome to my First Blog Post

Hi, My name Is Leisa Timms

I am a fun loving mum to my super gorgeous 17 year old daughter. 

Just to tell you a little about myself.  
I currently work in Finance/Accounting and am also a Zumba/Fitness Instructor (from one extreme to the other- right!).  All of this was not enough for me, I decided to go out in search for an opportunity that would give me the space to grow both Personally and Professionally from any around the world.  

I new the time would come when I would want to pack up and travel the world, so in preparation for this I started my own Business. 

I work my business part time around my own schedule.  I love that I have been able to grow as fast or slow as I wanted.  The opportunity and training is available to anyone with a passion for helping others and a desire for a change.  Keep posted for some great content.

* There will be lots of Free Giveaways.

* E Courses

* Business Information

* Nutritional and Health Information

* Inspirational Post to keep you pumped and motivated

I look forward to working with you and following you back.

For a little fun: Here is a puzzle for you to complete (share with me the outcome) how long did it take you?







To Your Success
 Leisa Timms






 Success Education Entrepreneur 
 Zumba / Fitness Coach
 To Contact Leisa "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP