Thursday 20 November 2014

Dreadlock Competition #dreadfreedom to be featured - The crazier the better

Dreadlock Competition
Let's have fun this Christmas

 
Photo
All of you amazing Deadheads out there, this is for you. If you would like to have fun this Christmas by sharing your deadlocks pictures and message with the world then you can go into the competition to win your very own personalised Video for Christmas. This will include 15 to 20 pictures and some personalised wording from yourself. See below video as an example of the quality you will get.

A great sentimental gift for those you love.

All you need to do is submit your photo and message to #dreadfreedom on Instagram to be featured, if your locks and message are featured (not all will be featured) on my home page Dreadlockfreedom it will then be based upon how many likes you get as to who wins.

The more creative the better..... Not only your locks but message.

This competition will close 5th December in order to give me time to get your video done. I look forward to seeing some amazing creations





I would love to hear from you....

If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!
Be sure to subscribe to my Blog for great things to come.


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa 
like my facebookpage  and Message me



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP