Wednesday 12 March 2014

Super Charged to Ignite that flame of Desire within



Motivation is word we could all use a little more of! Today we will talk about getting super charged in your everyday life to ignite the flame and desire within.

"Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex". Norman Vincent Peal

Wow how did I not see that every step, every breath and every moment is a choice made by ME!

Only I can ignite the flame within!

Day by day for the past 5 years, I have walked a path that I thought had never changed.
You see; the time I get to spend to myself each and every day is on an hour walk. 

This is where I spend a little time focusing on my goals and future - whether that be listening to some training calls, Personal Development Lectures or study material.

My growth both personally and professionally has been beyond belief, but that is another story to come soon.

On my walk today I realised that this path can be taken many different ways, all I need to do is make small changes and implement them.   Whilst I was walking I realised that the dirt road I walk everyday changes all the time due to the weather.  You see I walk rain, hail or shine which is a commitment I have made for years now.  Today on my travels I realised that I was walking in between the car tracks, smooth and level. 

The Road most traveled ended up making me realise how I can make certain changes on my walk which can affect my my Personal and Business life.  When I stepped outside the smooth, level tracks, I had to pay close attention to where I was walking because not only were there large pot holes and huge rocks, there were a couple of snakes in the 40 degree heat.  

This reminded me that the hurdles within my life & business are very similar, I had become stagnant and complacent not really moving forward but instead focusing on the fluff.

Similarities I was able to detect:

The Rocks - Are the Shiny things that detract me from focusing?
The Pots holes - Is my mindset, choices and decisions I make – attempting to not drown in confusion.
Snakes – Are my dreams that will never die, knowing I will never give up and do what it takes to move forward.

I now look at the path most traveled every day in a different light.

I have ignited the flame within along the road most traveled!


Start you FREE E Course today to get you started on your Journey "CLICK HERE"


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms


Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP