Friday 14 March 2014

Exasperated and Confused - Looking for a CHANGE? 8 Reasons to start a fresh


Have you ever thought how life would be different if you were actually doing something you really loved? 

Are you Exasperated and Confused, looking for a CHANGE?  Check out the 8 reasons to start a FRESH!


After working in the corporate world for 15 plus years I needed a change!  I decided to go back to school and started to study in the fitness industry which is something I had been passionate about for years.

When I was doing my one on one training with my clients, I realised a common thread in the way people think. Low Self Esteem, no Confidence and next to no experience in self-discipline.  Because of this very reason I decided to go in search for a Personal Development course that would give me the coaching skills in order to help people with their way of thinking.  Not only that, this would help me in my own times of difficulties and challenges.

Whilst studying in the fitness industry, I also started a home based on line Personal Development / Leadership Curriculum that unbeknown to me would end of being the platform to my own Home Based Business.  This program has inspired not only me but hundreds of thousands around the globe.  

My Personal Wins:

1. Giving up smoking
2. Standing proud of whom I am as a confident Gay Woman
3. Losing and maintaining a weight loss of over 24 Kilo's
4. Confidently guiding and mentoring individuals in the Fitness Industry
5. Assisting and Training Individuals in starting their own Home Based Businesses around their passions

Throughout our own self-discovery and learning what we really want in life, this gives us the drive to make the necessary decisions to move forward in whatever we choose.  You will learn how to think outside of the box and take a leap of faith in order to explore and challenge yourself as an individual.  Commitment is a scary word for most, but this is what you learn through your own personal experiences.

Have you ever thought what it would be like to start a business around your own passion?  My passion is in the fitness Industry, yours could be golf, retirement, a second job for extra income, travel, building, music, entertainment etc

8 Reasons to Start a Fresh:

1        Work around your own Schedule
2       Work in the Education Industry helping others
3         Gain your own Confidence and Self Esteem in Training and Leadership
4         Earn a potential Executive income of 6 figures plus
5         Work Part–Time or Full–Time
6         Work world wide
7         Travel
8         NO MLM, No Stock Handling, No Cold Calling

To find out More “CLICK HERE”



If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms


Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP