Sunday 30 March 2014

5 Tips to TRUST before going ahead with any Business Opportunity - Gain Trust

 photo 250x250_zps2a68c48a.jpg 

Tell me more about Business Scams and 5 tips to “trust” in an online Business

The truth hit home for me after searching and searching for a business that was not a scam.   I had tried so many different things - Affiliate Marketing, MLM, Advertising, Promotion - trying to find the next best thing.  My problem was I was not looking in the right place.
When I came across the Success Education Industry I found a wealth of knowledge from Leaders in a community that offers so much support.   

By using your own intuition and asking questions directed to real people you will be stoked to know that there are legitimate business's out there.  My Business itself has an online home study curriculum that is taking the world by storm.  I myself started studying the program back in June 2012 and from there decided to take this one step further and start my own Business part-time.

You only need to look at the on line presentation to know that this is a Billion Dollar Industry with real Leaders throughout mentoring and guiding others in a world of Personal Development and Leadership.

I was searching for an online business for years, but was deterred from looking after I lost so much money and confidence in others and scams out there.  I had become very sceptical and wary of whom to trust. 

5 tips to follow before going ahead with any business Opportunity and gaining “Trust”

1.       Speak with an individual and never pass over money without communication first

2.       Steer Clear of get rich quick schemes “they are a scam” Think about it, if they were real, everyone would be doing them

3.       Understand what you are getting and ask questions – be sure you are clear before moving forward with any Opportunity

4.       Be sure you are given ongoing training, support and guidance by leaders within the company at no additional cost

5.       Understand the compensation plan 100%

I work with an award winning company that has an accredited online home study curriculum which I fell in love with.  Hence my decision to take on the Business Opportunity myself.

Find out more today FILL OUT THE FORM TO THE RIGHT, or visit my website http://www.changeincareers.com

Grab Your FREE EBOOK in Success Strategies today

  If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms



Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP