Wednesday 19 March 2014

Paying It Forward with Gratitude and Appreciation

"If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with spirit" Oprah Winfrey

Today we are going to explore paying it forward with gratitude and appreciation.
Have you ever had that feeling where if someone does something great for you, you just want to pass on your gratitude?

Life is full of surprises and there is nothing better than the feeling of giving.  Even the simplest things in life such as a SMILE to someone is paying it forward, as that person maybe having the crap-est day, but you have just put a smile on their face.

Life can be rewarding, what you put into it is what you get back 10 fold.

You know that feeling you get of excitement over something, well this is the feeling you get when someone does something great.

Pay it forward


 I remember once finding a wallet in a shopping trolley, it had several hundred dollars in it and I had the choice to take the money and run, or call the police and do the right thing. It was the festive season and only 2 weeks prior to Xmas. I did not stop to think twice about returning the wallet as I would be devastated if the role was reversed. I also believe in Karma, what goes around comes around 10 fold.

I ended up calling the police to locate this woman and you know what happened?  She ended up giving me $270 cash for returning her wallet as a thankyou for my honesty.  I was so stoked by this, when I went up the street I payed it forward by taking a friend that was very sad at the time out for lunch.  This made her day, so many horrible things were happening in her life, she just needed that something to cheer her up.  The happiness on my friends face once we had finished lunch was priceless.  I could have done this without the money, but it just prompted me to do something nice for someone else.  That day my friend Payed it forward also, by being in a situation where she was able to help someone.  Each step just carries on.

Take a look at the link below: this is very heart felt!




So, today as you watch this clip and read my post, just think what a great smile of gratitude would do for someone? Why not pay it forward.  Be grateful for what is to come, but also be very grateful for what you have right now.


Grab Your FREE EBOOK in Success Strategies today

  If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms



Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP