Sunday 16 November 2014

The First Question I had; Are Dreadlocks For me? I really want Dreadlocks

Are Dreadlocks for me?

So, the very first question I had for years was; Are Dreadlocks for me? Since I can remember all I ever wanted was Deadlocks but I never took my want any further as I always believed that they would be unacceptable in a corporate work environment.  I was worried about what others would think.

I work in Finance and Accounting Fulltime and Part Time as a Gym Instructor / PT trainer. 

Once I got over the stepping stones of what I thought others would think, I started my research.

The first thing I started to do was ask a lot of questions.

My Top 10 Dreadlock Questions

1. What are the Pros and Cons?
2. Can I do the Dreads myself?
3. Can you have Dreadlocks on very fine thin hair?
4. Can I wash Dreads?
5. How do you maintain Dreads?
6. How acceptable are Dreads in the work Place?
7. Asked around about Dreadlock forums and communities?
8. What Methods are there to start dreadlocks?
9. Can you colour Deadlocks ?
10. How long should my hair be and will there be shrinkage

I Googled Dreadlocks and started following people on blogs, YouTube and Instagram

For 3 months I went on a Journey to make sure that Dreadlocks were the right thing for me.

What I will be sharing with you is my very own journey, my next post will include the answer to all of these questions.

Here are a couple of photos below of my hair prior to deadlocks.

2 weeks prior to Dreading
 
Photo
 
1 month prior to Dreading
 
Photo
 
2 Months prior to Dreading
 
Photo
 
3 Months prior to Dreading
 
Photo
 
4 Months prior to Dreading
 
Photo



I would love to hear from you....

If you enjoyed this post, please comment, like or share!


To Your Success 
Leisa Timms







Success Education Entrepreneur 
Zumba / Fitness Coach 
To Contact Leisa "Click Here"



https://www.facebook.com/httpleisamakingithappen
Be sure to join me on facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and will ensure I get back to you ASAP